We had a fun weekend in St. George with Milo and Amy. Milo and I played 18 holes, Lindsay and Amy went shopping, and the kids got to practice their golf swings. We hope you enjoy these pictures from our trip.

Rex having fun with Uncle Milo.

Rex in an especially good mood.

Rex practicing his putting.

Aunt Amy giving Jay a golf lesson.

Jay going for the green.
Jay working on his putting.
8 comments:
I know I am late but I wanted to wish Lindsay a happy birthday! Yes I know I am late but I at least thought of calling on the big day. Anyway St. George looks so nice and warm. I can't wait til spring! Anyway, happy b-day Linds and welcome to being old!!
What fun pictures! It looks like you had a good time. Can't wait for warm weather here!
Jay and Rex look like little golf pros. What cuties..
It's always nice to get away even for a few days. Love you!
Sorry...I clicked the wrong button. I'm the "anonymous"
Are we jealous or what?? We have had chilly weather for the past 2 weeks and I am ready for all out spring. I have already cut the lawn twice and am antsy to get the garden growing. The kids look awesome. We miss you all and hopefully we can make a quick visit before I go to camp.
Love,
Dad
HOw fun!!!! I am also glad to see some pics of Milo and Amy!!
Thanks for coming with us to St. George!! It was fun getting to know Jay and Rex better and eating Chad's yummy breafast :)
looks like fun. i love the picture of jay swinging the club
I am jelous I wish we could have been there too!! next time maybe! Its crappy being so far away!
Post a Comment