Gwenny sent Jay a little video camera the other day so we took a couple of fun videos that we wanted to share with all of you. The quality isn't great and the sound is pretty scratchy, but they're fun anyway. The first video is of Jay being a daredevil and the second video is Rex giving Jay some cute hugs. Enjoy!
10 comments:
I wish I was there to ride down the stairs and get a free hug and kiss. Cool kids with a cool camera.
Love,
Dad
Rex plays ball like Chad...that is all I gotta say. Looks like you guys are having a nice warm spring. Hope all is well down there.
fun stuff, cute kids
what cool guys. i love jays nervous laugh at the end of his free fall. :)
Loved the videos!! Jay wasn't quite sure about the fun in that ride..your stairs are steep! ;)
Little Rexie is so sweet. Love the "kiss".
Oh they are growing up too fast!!!!
I wish I could do that and not get hurt!!! How fun it is to be a kid!!!
Gwenny says that looks dangerous! Chad what are you teaching my grandson??? As I recall, you spent a great deal of your childhood in the hospital, not what I want for Punkylunk. He seemed like he wasn't sure if he should laugh or cry at the end.
But I did like the kisses in the other video.
fun videos! it'll be fun to see you guys in august. corbin will have tons of fun playing with rex and jay!
punkylunk? that's awesome! ha ha ha ha ha. nice vids.
I love your boys. Thanks for the compliments on my fabulous photos. I would LOVE to give you the gift of better than target cheapo pictures for Christmas. When and where? I'm all in. Merrick is getting so big. Every day when he wakes up and smiles at me, I almost want to just cry because I love him so much. Unreal how great it is to be a family. I miss you and hope you're well. I'm glad you liked my post. The stuff I wrote about has just been on my mind so much lately, I really care so much for the sorrow my friends have faced. I'm actually visiting Shane's widow and family this afternoon and telling them all that I can remember with him. :) Hopefully it helps them some. Love you!
Post a Comment