Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Big 27 Lindsay






Lindsay is officially old. As many of you know, I have a theory that 27 is the official "over the hill" age. 20 through 23 is early 20's; 24 through 26 is mid 20's; but 27 is officially late 20's. We had a fun birthday celebration spread over the past few days. Friday night we went to the Cheesecake Factory and gained a few pounds, followed by a lame movie called Push. Sunday I made a pork tenderloin with grilled zucchini and spring onions, and key lime bars for dessert. Tonight we opened presents and had delicious cake. I got Lindsay a red velvet bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes. Expensive, but definitely worth it. Anyway, I'm kind of relieved that Lindsay has finally joined me in the old age club. It felt kind of funny to have a hot young wife while I was just old and fat. Now I have a hot old wife.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Lindsay!!!

Anonymous said...

Trust me...old is relative! It depends on your perspective ;)
Happy happy birthday cute Lindsay!
The cake looks so delicious. The pork tenderloin, grilled zucchini etc sounds so yummy...
We miss you all..
Sounds like you were well taken care of your birthday!

Lumpy said...

happy birthday lindsay. sounds like you guys were able to have a good couple of days to celebrate.

Travis Butterfield said...

hippity hoppity birthday Lindsay Loo!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Happy Birthday again!! You are the best birthday gift I ever received!!! Love ya tons!!!

paul and lacy ebert said...

Happy bertday! only a few years till I am over the hill!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay Lou!! I am in Texas with Brianna and she showed me your blog! I was glad to see your family and what you are up to! You are as cute as ever!

Love, Patti

Anonymous said...

Lest you forget that I love you, or think that I'm a terrible cousin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I actually did remember that night, but then forgot again. I'm very glad you were born, and I'm glad that Chad has a hot old wife ;) We miss you tons, too! Do Milo and Amy live in St. George now? So fun looking at your cute boys!

Rudy said...

Now I can see why your husband got you this bundt cake. It looks like a million penis' are laying limp all over your cake! In all seriousness, it really does look like that and I don't have a dirty mind. Hopefully you straightened out his bundt cake for your birthday. But anyways, Lindsay! I'm glad you found me! Your family is adorable and you look GREAT! I'm now one of your official blog stalkers! ha! ha!