I scared the crap out of Lindsay last night. I had been at the library studying for finals and came home about 30 minutes earlier than she was expecting me. When I opened the door to walk in our apartment I heard the water running and the radio playing (she was doing the dishes). I closed the door quietly and snuck up the stairs and hid around the corner from the kitchen. I could hear her singing along to the song and she had no idea I was home. My plan was to wait until she left the kitchen at which point I would jump out and scare her to death. I waited about five minutes and decided to call our home phone (which was about 2 feet from me on the other side of the wall). I dialed and let it ring once, and when she walked to the phone to answer it I jumped out and yelled at her. She jumped about 5 feet in the air, arms flailing, and she was screaming like a little girl. She kind of collapsed on the ground and was laughing, but I scared her so bad she was shaking for about 5 minutes. I was laughing about it the rest of the night.
8 comments:
russin would kill me and send me out to the doghouse, (literally)if I scared her like that. I chased her once to tickle her and i will never do that again after she banged me in the noggin with a baseball bat, or yelled and stuff, i can't remember which but it seemed like a bat.....
ha ha good one! i love scaring people1
not funny...Lindsay has my full sympathy!!
That's how some people end up dead!
by the way . . . good luck with finals and moving and everything. I figure we might not see you on here for a while.
Thanks. I just took my Tax final and it was a monster.
is it just me or is this post so last week? come on, do you need another threat from mr echo and his angry red face to get your lispy buttocks writing again?
Okay. I've patiently waited for a full month now, because I know you were moving to Vegas. But, this is getting ridiculous. I think we should all start chanting:
POST, POST, POST, POST, POST, POST
Post a Comment