Ok smartguys, take this test and post your score in the comments. I scored 100% so it must be pretty easy.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
stupid geometry. i don't even know if I can spell it right. grrr. i done got this one Excellent work! You got 9/10 for my score. i don't know about circles and stuff, i am a dork when it comes to math
crapola. I'm the dumb one in the family. I got 8 out of 10, but that's only because I was reading too fast and I thought it asked what the area of a TRIANGLE was, not a circle. Stupid circles. And, I missed the industrial revolution one, because I'm a moron. Oh well.
p.s. I thought it was pretty funny that 8 out of 10 earned me an "A-plus." Last I checked, 80% is barely a B-minus. It must be a "special school" what made that quiz.
I missed 2 and got an a+ as well, which seemed a little weird. But I missed Chemistry and the turning from a manual society to a mechanized one. I thought that took place in the 20th centruy because I still do too much manual labor!!!! But I always knew you were smart, Chad. A smart alec!!!
7 comments:
stupid geometry. i don't even know if I can spell it right. grrr. i done got this one Excellent work! You got 9/10 for my score. i don't know about circles and stuff, i am a dork when it comes to math
10/10, although I definately had to guess on the geometry, and the periodic table questions.
9 for 10, I drowned in that long river.
crapola. I'm the dumb one in the family. I got 8 out of 10, but that's only because I was reading too fast and I thought it asked what the area of a TRIANGLE was, not a circle. Stupid circles. And, I missed the industrial revolution one, because I'm a moron. Oh well.
p.s. I thought it was pretty funny that 8 out of 10 earned me an "A-plus." Last I checked, 80% is barely a B-minus. It must be a "special school" what made that quiz.
I missed 2 and got an a+ as well, which seemed a little weird. But I missed Chemistry and the turning from a manual society to a mechanized one. I thought that took place in the 20th centruy because I still do too much manual labor!!!! But I always knew you were smart, Chad. A smart alec!!!
Lindsay got 10/10.
Post a Comment