For those of you who made it to the "4th level" of the maze game, I've got a nice treat for you. Check this video out. I swear, this is one of the funniest and meanest things you will ever see. If only Al Gore had invented the internet sooner, we could have done this to Troy instead of tricking him into drinking lemon juice and eating baking chocolate.
P.S. Make sure you have the sound turned on when you watch the video.
Avery the gymnast
8 years ago
6 comments:
i dont think i ever would have talked to you again if you did that to me! it made me laugh though! i liked when he was slapping the screen
that's really sad. but sooooo funny.
Glad you both liked it. I've watched it about 10 times and can't stop laughing.
the funny thing is that the guy's name is Chad. It's totally something you would do. Ha ha ha.
I swear it wasn't me. Although... you never see the face of the guy so maybe it is me.
I would have to disown a son..if it was you! Not funny to me.
Post a Comment