Sunday, February 12, 2006

Let it snow...


This is kind of funny. I got a call this morning at about 7:45 a.m. informing me that due to the snow storm church was cancelled. The people here are so paranoid about snow that they sometimes cancel or postpone school (not mine) at the mere possibility of a snow storm. The picture above was taken about 30 minutes ago, and it has been snowing since yesterday at about 3:00 p.m. As you can see, it did snow quite a bit, but enough to cancel church? Hey -- I'm not complaining. Lindsay and I figure we got enough church this week because we went to the worldwide leadership training broadcast yesterday. It was like a short General Conference -- a few talks from GA's, a couple of stories from T.S. Monson, and a Relief Society talk I ignored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey if I'd only known, I could have had my Klondike Derby in your apt complex parking lot rather than up at Jordanelle State Park. By the way how cold is it? We got up to a sizzling minus one on Fri. night.
Toms Grandpa
PS
Alan Carter is on his way with the plow truck so never fear.

Butterfield Family said...

It's not too cold, just a lot of snow. It's at least 20 degrees here.

Travis Butterfield said...

I like how it says "Tom's Grandpa" and not "Jay's Grandpa." Ha ha. Classic. I just took some pics of the weather here, and am going to post them on my blog, just to make you jealous.