Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Funny kids...Rex hardly ever wears his shirt anymore.



The boys finally got to use/break the umbrellas they've had for a few months.




The airplane the boys made for Eli. They had fun taking him on rides.



I'm not too sure Eli had fun though.



Lacy and my mom came to visit. The camera died so we only got a few pictures. This is Eli and his cousin Aubrey.


The kids with Aubrey and Erik.



Jay and Gwenny.

I'm so glad my mom felt good enough to make the trip with Lacy. We went to the children's museum, got our hair done (thanks Lacy!), settled crying babies, refereed fighting boys, and almost lost a kid at Circus Circus. We had tons of fun!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So glad you had fun- I wish I could've been there too!!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, was the kid you almost lost Chad??? I think you could find him by the black jack tables. Fun pictures.

Love
Craiger--grandfather of Eli Craiger

Grandma Becky said...

LOVE the pics!!! Looks like a fun time with Gwenny and Lacy and cousins. Little Eli is much loved by his brothers...two big brothers to take care of him (yikes :)

Can't wait to visit this fall..don't let the boys grow anymore until we get there ;)

Lumpy said...

look like fun. the boys really are getting big