Wow, Eli looks a lot like Lindsey!! And, uh, nice crack...
Hey, cute boys. Could Rex come over and work on my plumbing problems. He has a nice plumbers butt.Love,Grampa B
Yihoo...new photos! Love every one!! Funny..I think the pic of Eli looks like Chad...
looks like fun. good luck with the heat
Butterfield or Lines - Eli is one cute kid!! not knowing Chad's family very well - I thought he looked like Lacy in that pic - but the earlier ones he did remind me of Chad - I so want to hold him!!!
Eli is a champ- congrats- and could you control those boys better- geez
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, Eli looks a lot like Lindsey!! And, uh, nice crack...
Hey, cute boys. Could Rex come over and work on my plumbing problems. He has a nice plumbers butt.
Love,
Grampa B
Yihoo...new photos! Love every one!! Funny..I think the pic of Eli looks like Chad...
looks like fun. good luck with the heat
Butterfield or Lines - Eli is one cute kid!! not knowing Chad's family very well - I thought he looked like Lacy in that pic - but the earlier ones he did remind me of Chad - I so want to hold him!!!
Eli is a champ- congrats- and could you control those boys better- geez
Post a Comment