What a handsome little guy! He is growing way too fast. Is that a dimple I see??Can't wait to see all of you this coming week!
I agree - he is a cutie - but look at his mom and dad - what else would you expect!!! love ya!
Congratulations! He is such a cutie! All of your boys are precious. I found your blog while looking for other mommy's in Vegas. Just thought I would leave a comment & say "HI"!Bonnie :)www.thebrownfamilyblog.com
He's looking more like me every day!
he is a cute boy!
he must have a lot of gas, just like his dad. ha ha ha.
do you like your house
Cute pics of Eli!! Can't wait to see him, hopefully Milo and I will take a vacation some day and visit you all.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a handsome little guy! He is growing way too fast. Is that a dimple I see??
Can't wait to see all of you this coming week!
I agree - he is a cutie - but look at his mom and dad - what else would you expect!!! love ya!
Congratulations! He is such a cutie! All of your boys are precious. I found your blog while looking for other mommy's in Vegas. Just thought I would leave a comment & say "HI"!
Bonnie :)
www.thebrownfamilyblog.com
He's looking more like me every day!
he is a cute boy!
he must have a lot of gas, just like his dad. ha ha ha.
do you like your house
Cute pics of Eli!! Can't wait to see him, hopefully Milo and I will take a vacation some day and visit you all.
Post a Comment