Jay is taking tennis lessons and he really loves it. He has learned how to do volley, forehand, and backhand shots.



He is also a great reader. Our library had a summer reading program and Jay read 45 books on his own. He got a gift certificate for a free kids meal at Joes Crab Shack as a reward for reading so many books!

Jay also just got a cool new bunk bed. He sleeps on the top bunk and his stuffed animals sleep on the bottom bunk.
6 comments:
Looking good Jay! I bet you are very good at tennis...now Im scared to play you in wii tennis! Also, good job on reading so many books. Im so proud of you! Keep it up ok. I cant wait to see you in a couple of days.
Yah for Jay!!! 45 BOOKS WOW.. I'll bet you are the only 4 year old who has read so many books.
Love all the pictures. You are awesome!
Love you bunches
Hi Jay-bo! Great job with your reading! You're a smarty-pants! Guess what? I have a bunk bed too! And I sleep on top too! We're twins!
way to go JAY!!! I love how well your mommy and daddy are teaching you!! keep up with that reading and the sports!
Ok what is going on over there?? Looks like Jay is better at tennis that I ever will be-- and Josh can vouch for that and the number of balls he gets to go fetch every time we play-- and for the reading?? how old is he?? kayla is still working on her letters- as for the bunk bed- I am not sure I would have trusted him all the way up there- kayla would have been in a cast by now-- now don't get me wrong- kayla is smart, and cordinated, but WOW- what a stud JAY- you are sooo BIG!! Lindsay- thanks for the cute presents- the kids thought it was totally cool. KAyla has already stolen my lip gloss. any who- thanks alot- just thought I would leave a novel-- hey when you coming over anyways??
I'm so happy Jay is learning to play Tennis! Milo tells me I'm not enough competition for him anymore, maybe Jay can step up to the plate.
Post a Comment