Jay survived his first day of preschool. He was so nervous and kept telling me he wasn't going. But, he was a brave boy went anyway. When I picked him up he was all smiles. Success! His teacher is great and I think he'll have lots of fun this year.
LOVE the pics!!! Jay looks so grown-up..backpack and all....and Rex.... what a cute funny little boy. Love the expression on his face. So funny! Such cute cute boys
So proud of Jay - He is so smart he'll just love it - is it all day??? and well Rex...what is up with being 2!!! You must be related to your cousin Ashley!!
4 comments:
nice
LOVE the pics!!! Jay looks so grown-up..backpack and all....and Rex....
what a cute funny little boy. Love the expression on his face.
So funny! Such cute cute boys
Did I mention the word cute??! ;)
So proud of Jay - He is so smart he'll just love it - is it all day??? and well Rex...what is up with being 2!!! You must be related to your cousin Ashley!!
Post a Comment