Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Two Dudes


Jay was riding in the car with Lindsay when he suddenly said "I want to make a stand!" Lindsay didn't really know what he was talking about, so he told her he wanted to make a stand to sell cookies. Later that day, Lindsay and Jay made some snickerdoodles and set up a "cookie stand" in front of the house. If you look closely at the sign on his table, it says "buy cookies 10 cents". He actually made about $2 at his cookie stand, although $1 was from the neighbors across the street. A bunch of kids even came back for seconds.

This is Rex's new trick. He has learned how to climb on top of the table from the chairs. I even got him to jump off the table to me after he saw Jay do it a couple of times.

6 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Lindsay - that is so cute about Jay even better that he made some money!! Watch out with Rex!!! what is up with these climbing children - Ashley was all over the table a few months ago also. love the kids!!!

Travis Butterfield said...

I just noticed you have a link to Sam the Cooking Guy. Lots of people tell me that I look like him.

p.s. that's pretty awesome about Jay's cookie stand. ha ha ha. what a funny little monkey.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!! That is so fun about Jay's cookie stand. I'm amazed he thought of it at such a young age. The sign is so cute!
And Rex....darling picture! What a kid. I'd be worried, but he is so steady on his feet. His grin is worth a million.

Lumpy said...

what a stud. jay is soooo cool. rex is getting so big now too. what cool little guys. tell jay ill buy a cookie from him when i come visit over thanksgiving

Jeremy and Sherri said...

I was looking at you house pics and was wondering who your builder was?? YOur house floor plan is VERY similar to our old house in Texas. WE had Pulte - who's your's??

Becky said...

P/S....I like your new blog look!