Friday, October 31, 2008

Jay's 4th B-Day

















Here are some pictures of Jay's birthday party and of him riding his Razor scooter that he got for his birthday. What a cool little dude.

6 comments:

Lumpy said...

nice...i love that he wanted to be spiderman again

Anonymous said...

Oh...Jay looks so big!!! Love the pics, looks like he had a fun fun birthday. Rex looks so cute in his little costume.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! ("black cats and ghost..skeltons too..clowns and witches all say BOO!")

Stephanie said...

Wow! I can't believe Jay is 4 already! He looks so "grown-up" riding that scooter around...Happy Birthday, Jay!!

Sarah said...

how stinkin cute is he? I can't believe he's so big already. We miss you guys.

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Lindsay do you really have a four year old??? I can remember when you were that age. Yes I am old but just about as old as you because you are only as old as the parents your kids hang around with and since I ahve a four year old and a 18 month old then I am the same age as you huh?? great logic!!! I thought you'd like that.

Anonymous said...

Baby Jay? Four years old? Yikes. I miss you guys!