
I took this picture of Jay doing "Super Jay" today and it reminded me of a funny story. If it looks like Jay has a bald spot on the top of his head, it is because he gave himself a haircut a few days ago. Lindsay was doing her hair and Jay came in and told her that he had cut his hair. I guess it's not too smart to keep scissors out where curious boys can get to them. Plus, Lindsay had just given Rex his first haircut (also newsworthy, but forgotten until just now) the previous day.
4 comments:
haha! nice!
Are you sure he didn't use the grass clippers in the garage? That seemed to be the weapon of choice a generation ago.
Dad
You know the saying. . . "what goes around, comes around". At least he didn't cut right in the middle of his forehead like you!
I can't believe Rex has already had his first haircut! Lindsay you are brave. I always put it off until about one year old...couldn't cut off the curls!
5e5ed545e5e5edw5srzrfdzfzffaFFR
Post a Comment