Jay said something kind of funny the other night. He woke up screaming at about 3:30 a.m. so I went in to check on him and he was crying "It''s not working!!! It's not working!!!" I just figured he had been having a bad dream so I asked him what wasn't working and he held up his hand and said "My hand!!! My Hand isn't working." His hand had fallen asleep and wasn't "working" anymore.
4 comments:
thats pretty funny...to bad it wasnt about a dream though...remember the flying dream to "donolds"?
Jay's experience reminds me of the "Part" book! Poor guy. I've had the same thing happen to me. . .and your hand really can't work!!
yeah well, I fell asleep in the library today, and I woke myself up because I was snoring so loud! When I woke up there were some people laughing at me. It was awesome!
jay,
corbin says thanks for the picture. he loves it!
Post a Comment