those are so cool...i cant believe rex was freakin a hot dog. brilliant! tell jay he's a pretty tough spiderman...nice job chad on snaking his candy...you know id be doing the same if i lived with him...just ask jeff
What FUN pictures!!! I laughed right out loud at Rex's costume..cute little guy looks good enough to eat :) Jay looks awesome...he even has the hands positioned right! Chad..I can't believe you would eat their candy..we NEVER did that..ah hum.......... We carved a pumpkin for Rex and Jay, with their names on them. I'll send pictures.
I never ate all of my Halloween candy. I remember saving it and eating just one piece a day. It lasted so long I ended up throwing it away. The funny thing is that I still do that when I get candy. I always end up throwing most of it away. Weird.
6 comments:
those are so cool...i cant believe rex was freakin a hot dog. brilliant! tell jay he's a pretty tough spiderman...nice job chad on snaking his candy...you know id be doing the same if i lived with him...just ask jeff
What FUN pictures!!! I laughed right out loud at Rex's costume..cute little guy looks good enough to eat :)
Jay looks awesome...he even has the hands positioned right! Chad..I can't believe you would eat their candy..we NEVER did that..ah hum..........
We carved a pumpkin for Rex and Jay, with their names on them. I'll send pictures.
awesome pictures! and mom, i can't believe you used to eat my candy!!! :)
I never ate all of my Halloween candy. I remember saving it and eating just one piece a day. It lasted so long I ended up throwing it away. The funny thing is that I still do that when I get candy. I always end up throwing most of it away. Weird.
p.s. I like the hot dog costume. That's freaking hilarious.
Wow, congratulations on passing the bar!! your kids look great.
Post a Comment