We celebrated Jay's 3rd birthday today and took him to Chuck-E-Cheese. He had such a good time he went to bed 45 minutes early! Check out the cool Spiderman bike he got for his birthday.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jay looks so big! I can't believe he is already 3 years old. What a fun age....enjoy every minute!! What a sweet wonderful little boy..give him a kiss and hug for me. It looks like he had a great time for his birthday!!
4 comments:
Jay looks so big! I can't believe he is already 3 years old. What a fun age....enjoy every minute!! What a sweet wonderful little boy..give him a kiss and hug for me. It looks like he had a great time for his birthday!!
its about time you posted some more pictures!
man. he really does look big. I hope his bisday was fun. "Hey Jay, is that a doy?" "No, it's a doy." ha ha ha. that kills me.
happy birthday jay! october birthdays rule
Post a Comment