Well, I don't really have much to say, except that I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving. I have lost about 5 lbs. this semester, so I'll be in prime eating shape come next thursday. School is going ok, I'm about done with classes and am outlining for finals, which start December 8th. The weather here is pretty nice, highs in the high 60's to low 70's, and lows in the mid 50's. It's strange to think that Christmas is in 5 weeks, because the weather here is still so nice. You will all be surprised at how much Jay has changed just in the past couple of months. Travis won't even recognize him. Well, back to studying.
2 comments:
Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!!
you know what is funny? it is almost as warm here as it is there! not really but it is still in the 60s and 50s. it is so nice right now.
Post a Comment