Monday, November 06, 2006

Good news ...


Well, I just received (and accepted) a job offer from the law firm Alverson Taylor Mortensen & Sanders here in Las Vegas. They are a 41 attorney firm that has been around for about 25 years. I'll be in their litigation department, and will start right after I take the Nevada bar exam in late July. I really liked the hiring partner I interviewed with, and they took me on a tour of their office, which was nice as well. Anyway, what a relief!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thats great! congrats!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We're thrilled for you, and yes I'll bet its a big relief for you. Now..just settle in and keep doing the homework!..the end is in sight!

Anonymous said...

Not too bad for a guy that got 151 on the LSAT. (ha ha ha)

Travis Butterfield said...

way to go, eh?

Unknown said...

hey. nice pixie. want to know something funny? right now you are only 1 degree hotter than colorado. you are 73 and we are 72. the weather here is very very up and down.

TBUTT13 said...

congrats!