Chad, You are the lazy blog boy. I miss reading your posts on a more regular basis. By the way I found out that Britton got 161 and Jason got 163 on the LSAT. Uncle Brent tripped and fell at Kinkos and broke a bone in his foot and cracked some ribs. That reminds me of something I read in the Book of Mormon, "great was the fall thereof". Any way go Cards! Love Dad
2 comments:
Chad,
You are the lazy blog boy. I miss reading your posts on a more regular basis. By the way I found out that Britton got 161 and Jason got 163 on the LSAT. Uncle Brent tripped and fell at Kinkos and broke a bone in his foot and cracked some ribs. That reminds me of something I read in the Book of Mormon, "great was the fall thereof". Any way go Cards!
Love
Dad
ha ha that is funny. good one dad!
Post a Comment