Ryan called me yesterday with a funny prank idea. The plan was for him to set up a phony email account and send Britton an email with his LSAT "results." The funny part is that according to the email, Britton only scored a 151 (which is pretty bad in case you were wondering). So I dug through my hotmail inbox and found my LSAT results email and forwarded it to Ryan. He changed the name, date, and score but kept the rest the same to make it look legitimate. Here is the result:
Dear BRITTON BUTTERFIELD,
Your September 30, 2006 LSAT score is 151. The percentile rank is 46.A copy of your LSAT Score Report will be available in the LSAT section of the MY DOCS folder in your Online Services account at www.lsac.org. Other test related documents (in accordance with LSAC disclosure policies) may also be available in the folder.Note: The note below applies only to those who took a make up administration due to inclement weather on September 30.If you took a make up test administration due to inclement weather, although your September score report shows the test date as September 30, 2006, please be assured that the score reflected is the score earned at your make up administration date. Since, make up tests are non disclosed, your score report shows only your LSAT score and percentile. You will not receive your answers, the credited answers, a copy of your answer sheet, or the score conversion table from the make up administration.Law School Admission Council
THIS IS A CRUEL JOKE BROUGHT TO YOU BY RYAN & CHAD
Avery the gymnast
8 years ago
4 comments:
I hope he doesn't cry! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. That's hilarious.
ha ha good one! hey did you ever tell ryan about my bishop? he would like to get ryans number or email if possible.
Yeah, I told him. Call me and I'll give you Ryan's number and email.
Chad,
You are a cruel boy. By the way did I tell you that I got a scratch off lotto ticket and I won TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! Whooopee!!
Dad
Post a Comment