Playoff baseball just might be my favorite sporting event of the year. Especially when the Mets (2-0) are playing. In other news, I now have 4165 songs on my ipod and counting.
I didn't know you knew that many songs? Are any of them good? Rememberm, my birthday is tomorrow! I have 1 request. I want to see more pictures of my punky lunk posted. He's way cooler than the METS.
4 comments:
How in the world can you listen to them all??
Can you believe Wright and Reyes are only 23??? They are going to be amazin'!
I didn't know you knew that many songs? Are any of them good? Rememberm, my birthday is tomorrow! I have 1 request. I want to see more pictures of my punky lunk posted. He's way cooler than the METS.
"punky lunk" huh? Thats cute!! I can safely say little Jay is the sweetest grandson in the world!
Post a Comment