ugly? Like you??
That would be the logical guess, but... no.
I think you need to spell it a little more phonetically. what kind of "a" sound is it? What kind of "g" sound is it?
Sounds like Clark's last name but with "uh" in front of it.
um, how about a "hug?"
This one was pretty tough because there are a number of possible answers. However, there is only one correct answer and it is: again. Jay says it over and over when Lindsay or I do something that he thinks is funny.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ugly? Like you??
That would be the logical guess, but... no.
I think you need to spell it a little more phonetically. what kind of "a" sound is it? What kind of "g" sound is it?
Sounds like Clark's last name but with "uh" in front of it.
um, how about a "hug?"
This one was pretty tough because there are a number of possible answers. However, there is only one correct answer and it is: again. Jay says it over and over when Lindsay or I do something that he thinks is funny.
Post a Comment