Lindsay and Jay will be in AZ until the 29th. I know they will be in Chandler/Mesa on the 22nd and 23rd. Maybe you can meet up with them if you want to see Jay.
Tell Lindsay to call me if she has some free time. It would be fun to see her and Jaybo. Maybe we could get together and have a pee pee party. Man, if that doesn't sound weird . . . ha ha ha
15 comments:
his wee wee and what he does in the potty???
OK, three meanings.
Yay pictures! Man, that monkey always has a black eye. That's awesome.
um, I think one of them could be "people"
Wrong. Hey Mav, you should come visit for a weekend before you start school.
yeah, I should. I can't this weekend, because I'm teaching the lesson in Elders' Quorum. Maybe next weekend.
Lindsay and Jay will be in AZ until the 29th. I know they will be in Chandler/Mesa on the 22nd and 23rd. Maybe you can meet up with them if you want to see Jay.
hmmmm tv? i dont know
Cute pictures!! How did he get the black eye? I love the second one..asleep with his cell phone..what a sweetie.
The black eye is from about 2 months ago. He was playing in the kitchen and ran out crying with a lump under his eye.
Jeff got 2 of the 3 meanings, the other meaning is PIZZA. Jay loves pizza and whenever he sees it he goes crazy, yelling "peepee peepee peepee."
HA HA HA HA. That's awesome! I can totally imagine him doing that.
yeah, i was stumped on the last one. I had no idea... so, guess what i heard?
Sheep?
well aren't you smart jerky. that's my favorite joke ever
Tell Lindsay to call me if she has some free time. It would be fun to see her and Jaybo. Maybe we could get together and have a pee pee party. Man, if that doesn't sound weird . . . ha ha ha
Post a Comment