I have become a running fool. I started running last saturday, and except for sunday I have run every day since. I get up at about 5:50 a.m. to try to beat the heat and I have been running about 2 3/4 miles each day. As soon as I start losing a little weight I will up that to 3 or 3 1/2 miles/day. Apparently there is a marathon here in December, and while I am under no delusions that I will be running a marathon, they also have a half marathon that I would like to shoot for as a goal. In other news, we have had Lindsay's parents in town for the past few days and it has been fun to have them here. Especially because they spoiled us by buying us a new leather couch/loveseat/chair combo for our apartment. So when people come visit we now have places for people to sit, instead of just the lawn chair and the love sac.
1 comment:
dont go ghandi on us like you did on yer mish
Post a Comment