Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Good News!!!

Lindsay just called and told me I got the acceptance letter from UNLV to attend the law school as a visiting student this coming year. That is a welcome relief!

8 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

whew! I know that feeling all too well - moving to a new place and just hoping to get into school there. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

i think it's funny that everybody in our fambily except for the eventual nba champion and tubby tom are the only two who care about your blooger anymore. congrats on the acceptance!! oh yeah, their computer is broke like me until today or tomorrey

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and stacieyiei. (how do you spell it?) i was using the computer being broken to my advantage as the coolest and smartest and bestest brother

Anonymous said...

I wasn't about to let you guys move back to New Jersey!!! I guess the Lord does answer our prayers. We had a great time visiting you guys and especially miss Baby Jay! Hope the van is still running OK. And some of us still read your blog. Love, Gwen

Anonymous said...

Our computer is fixed!! Yeah.. We loved your surprise visit for Fathers Day! thanks for making such a hugh effort. I miss Jay boy. I haven't put away the high chair or little toys yet...
I did discover a new nest of baby birds. I guess I'll have to be content with that.

Travis Butterfield said...

I think it's about time for some updated pictures of Jaybo. I haven't seen him for a while . . .

Travis Butterfield said...

c'mon lazybones. you should teach Lindsay how to post stuff on here - then maybe we'd at least get some updates (ha ha).