Can't beat those $9 tickets! Even though I felt like I was higher in the air than if I was on the observatory at the Empire State Building, I still had a great time. There's just nothing like going to a MLB ballgame.
That's so funny, because he was eating jellybeans that had fallen into the dirt and he had dirt all over his mouth and face. Is sounds like you have some experience getting caught eating things you shouldn't.
5 comments:
thats about where i sat when i went to shea stadium. pretty high up there! stupid braves
Can't beat those $9 tickets! Even though I felt like I was higher in the air than if I was on the observatory at the Empire State Building, I still had a great time. There's just nothing like going to a MLB ballgame.
Love the pics! Thanks. Jay looks cute in his little Easter duds.
i like the 1st pic. he looks like you just caught him eating something he shouldn't, like your cake or something
That's so funny, because he was eating jellybeans that had fallen into the dirt and he had dirt all over his mouth and face. Is sounds like you have some experience getting caught eating things you shouldn't.
Post a Comment