Monday, March 20, 2006

Warshington DC

We had a fun time in DC. Well, except for losing my voice and having an attack of the Montezumas in the National Archives, but other than that it was fun. Here are a few pictures to prove we were really there.







And here are a couple of new photos of the star of my blog -- Jay.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you didn't have to climb all the way up the arc de triumph twice because of m's revenge!!!! grrr. nice pics by the way, glad you had fun. i hope you said hi to chevy chase for me

Butterfield Family said...

Ha ha. I did have to stand in line for like 20 minutes while we were waiting to go through security though. At least I was standing in place -- I don't think I would have made it if I had to climb stairs.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I love the one with Jay in the box of toys.
One day I'll make it to DC to visit..I've always wanted to go there.