What a revelation! The last picture of Jay with his mouth and eyes wide open right next to super Dell. They appear to be twins separated at birth. It makes me giggle and when I giggle I jiggle. I can hardly wait to see the little booger again.
yeah, he bit his tongue when he ran into something. He bleeds almost daily. Yesterday he dropped the can opener on his big toe and it bled pretty bad. He's pretty tough though.
yeah, I'm sure that's nothing compared to being thrown up to the skylight and then not getting caught in time before slamming into the ground. A little can-opener action probably wouldn't even phase the kid (ha ha ha).
10 comments:
What a revelation! The last picture of Jay with his mouth and eyes wide open right next to super Dell. They appear to be twins separated at birth. It makes me giggle and when I giggle I jiggle. I can hardly wait to see the little booger again.
ha ha ha. that's just what I was going to write. Dang it. Dad beat me to the punch.
I just noticed the resemblance too. What a funny coincidence!
ha ha ha, i won the prize, i won the prize, ha ha ha ha haaaaaa ha !!
so . . . is that BLOOD in his mouth on the picture where he's crying? It looks like it. poor kid.
yeah, he bit his tongue when he ran into something. He bleeds almost daily. Yesterday he dropped the can opener on his big toe and it bled pretty bad. He's pretty tough though.
Wish I could hug my little Jayboy!
this post is so last week. jeez! at least get skeezicks shovel and kill some snakes tomorrow and wear green or somthing
yeah, I'm sure that's nothing compared to being thrown up to the skylight and then not getting caught in time before slamming into the ground. A little can-opener action probably wouldn't even phase the kid (ha ha ha).
Hey, I take offense at that. He didn't slam, he just hit pretty hard.
Post a Comment