Monday, March 06, 2006

Help



In a little over a week, Lindsay and I are going to spend a couple of days in Washington D.C. for spring break. Because neither of us have been to D.C., I'm asking for some suggestions of things to see from those of you who have been there. We figured we would spend most of our time in the "mall" area, but feel free to comment if you think there are things we should absolutely see while we are there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some memorable D.C. sites: the tomb ot the unknown soldier and Kennedy's grave at Arlington. Mount Vernon, Ford's Theater, Lincoln and Washington memorials, The Smithonian is so huge that you can only see a tiny bit even if you gave it a whole day. The Viet Nam vets wall. The Capitol and White house. I have seen most but not all of the above. It may be smart to take a 1/2 day "Grayline" tour, that will save you logistic problems like parking etc. We did that in NYC and it was a good value.

Travis Butterfield said...

you should check with my friend Caroline Tung. She lives there. I'm sure she could help you out. Just follow the link on my blog . . .