Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sunglasses

Well, it looks like this blog has turned into pictures of Jay and lawyer jokes with a recipe mixed in occasionally. I'd write about more, but my life is so routine right now that I just don't have much to write about. So until something exciting happens in my life this is what you can expect from my blog. That being said, here are a few funny pictures of Jay and his new sunglasses.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, did you beat up elton john and steal a pair of his old goggles for jayboy to wear or what?

Butterfield Family said...

Ha ha, Lindsay and I were laughing about that last night. They look like the glasses Elton is wearing on the cover of one of his album's but I don't remember which one. You're just jealous because you aren't cool enough to pull off wearing sunglasses like Jay's. Tom might be able to though.

Anonymous said...

cute pics! I love his little hands.