In response to Jefff's comment about Jay and Elton John, I decided to post a couple of pictures of Elton to compare with Jay's pictures. Funny, last week he looked like Super Dell, and this week he looks like Elton John. The boy is changing so fast I can't believe it! Anyway have a good laugh.

3 comments:
it's sir elton, not elton john. jeez, get it right. i put the pic of jay in the new york shirt on the fridge. it's pretty rad. bye
so, is that little bugger talking yet? I'm liking the pics, by the way.
Yeah, he has started saying quite a few words lately. I'm proud to say his first word was Dada, but he also says Mama, hi, bye bye (usually waves while saying it), uh oh (with hands turned up), dog, duck, hot, and a couple more that I am probably forgetting.
Post a Comment