
I'm a little bit worried about Jay and his current career path. First, he seems to be training for riverdance. Lindsay and I have been watching the DVD's of Alias lately, and when the music to the credits is playing, he jumps up from whatever he is doing and begins dancing like Raquel Welch. He stomps his legs furiously and spins around and the whole time his arms are straight down at his sides. For those of you (Mom) who missed the Raquel Welch reference from Seinfeld, I have included a helpful exchange from the episode below. Jay also seems to be training for the strong man competition or to be a stunt man. He loves trying to push things around -- the heavier the better. His favorite objects to push include his high chair and the shopping cart. He is slowly working his way up to pushing things like vaccuum's and lawnmowers and then maybe our car, etc. Since our return from Utah he has shifted his training focus from pushing to climbing. A couple of days ago I heard him in the kitchen banging what I though were pots and pans (a favorite pasttime of his)so I didn't think much of it. When I walked into the kitchen, I found him on top of the kitchen table banging the cooling rack (Lindsay had just baked cookies) on the table. If his future career options are limited to riverdancer, strongman competitor or stunt man, I think stunt man would be the coolest.
Malcolm: Are you familiar with our star, Raquel Welch?
Kramer: Oh yeah, she's fantastic....
Mr. Graham: She's a train wreck.
Malcolm: There's a big tap dance number just before Jean Harris leaves the school to confront Dr Tarnover.
Mr. Graham: It is a gut wrenching scene.
Malcolm: But, Raquel Welch doesn't move her arms when she tap dances. It's very distracting.
Mr. Graham: There's lot of this [swings his arms] in tap dancing.
Kramer: So, you'd like me to teach how to dance?
Malcolm: No, we want you to fire her.
4 comments:
I forgot cowboy.
hey nice picture i miss seein that crazy dude
Watch out..he'll climb on top of the fridge next!! Cute picture of my favorite grandson..
ba ha ha. I like that picture.
Post a Comment