Thursday, January 26, 2006

Haircut




I gave Jay a haircut last night. It was only his second haircut -- his first was over Christmas break. I thought these pictures were pretty cute. The picture of him crying is a little deceptive because he wasn't crying from the haircut, but because we took away the Sonicare toothbrush. He loves that toothbursh more than any of his toys. Too bad they are so expensive, or I'd just buy him one to play with. After I finished his haircut he stood up in the sink and grabbed his own toothbrush and his toothpaste and opened the cap and wiped the toothbrush over the top of the dispenser and proceeded to brush his teeth. It was pretty cute. By the way, Jay now has 4 molars for a total of 12 teeth. He's starting to look like a shark. Unfortunately I don't have a post-haircut picture, but I buzzed his hair and he looks pretty tough. In other news, I got my final grade yesterday -- an A- in Sports and the Law. So my grades for the semester look like this: Commercial Law: A, Military Law: A-, Sports and the Law: A-, and Evidence: B+, for a GPA of 3.639.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Jaybo looks pretty happy with the toothbrush. I likes mine alot because it takes off all the slimey stuff that i eat. Congrats on your grades this semester. That's pretty good eh? Good luck this semester....

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!! Congrats on your grades! Send a picture of Jay with his buzzed head when you can.

Anonymous said...

Who cares what the outside of the building looks like. I want to know if there are slots in the lobby and black jack tables in the lunch room.