I got a little bit of good news today. I just received an email from the law school registrar that stated:
"Mr. Butterfield,
Prof. Ferzan asked me to double check the writing grade for you in her Evidence class and I did, and I make a mistake. She wrote a 3.7 and I read it as a 3.2, which is what I gave back to her anonymously. Please accept my sincere apology for this mistake. Your final grade in Evidence is a B+, I have made the change in our system and you should be able to see it right now.Again, I am very sorry. If you have any questions, please let me know."
It doesn't really make that big of a difference overall, but I thought it was pretty cool. Hopefully my luck will continue.
Avery the gymnast
8 years ago
2 comments:
It can make a big difference! Sometimes just an extra point really helps overall. I think its great a professor would go the extra mile that way!
Yeah, I thought it was really cool because I doubt most professors care enough to make sure their students got the grade they deserved. Especially with an anonymous grading system.
Post a Comment