Monday, January 23, 2006

Grade Update

I got my Evidence grade today and I got a B, so it looks like my good luck ended with my unexpected A in Commercial Law. In Evidence I expected my grade to fall somewhere in the B range, so I can't be too disappointed. I'm still waiting on one final grade (Sports and the Law, probably an A or A-) so I don't know my GPA for the semester yet. Hopefully I'll get that last grade soon. In other news, I made a pretty good roast yesterday. I browned a roast and braised it for about 3 hours in 1 1/2 cups of water, italian seasonings (dried basil, oregano, chili flakes, garlic, etc.) carrots and onions. I did my best impression of the old man and made gravy from the drippings. It turned out really well. The meat was so tender it practically fell apart. Lindsay made garlic mashed potatoes to go with the meal and they were delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on yer grades eh.

Butterfield Family said...

I liked your comment on mav's blog better.

Travis Butterfield said...

ha ha. You're really taking after the old man, what with all this fancy schmancy cookin' and all. I never cook. The funny thing is that when we were roommates at the Glenhole, I always cooked my meals from scratch, and you always ate out. Looks like the tables have turned. Oh, p.s. Cady and Kalena said to tell you "hi."