Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vacation part 2

We left UT with my parents and drove with them home to AZ. We spent a week and a half there. We played a ton with Lacy and her kids, played with gwenny's dog Paco, and visited a few relatives. My kids love roaming the countryside and playing in the river at my parents. I'm glad they get to experience the same fun I did as a kid. We also got to see my Grandma Foote who is not doing so good. She's had a couple of strokes and didn't even remember me this time. I'm glad my kids got to see her even if they were afraid of her :) We had a fun filled 3 weeks but are glad to finally be home. We can't wait to do it again next year!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is bob

paul and lacy ebert said...

we miss you guys!! It is so fun when you come to see us!!