Here are some recent pictures from my phone. The boys begged to get scorpion lollipops on our way home from AZ last month. Jay got sick about halfway through without eating any of the actual scorpion. Rex gobbled it all up, scorpion and all. Gross! Eli is getting potty trained and doing really well. He just decided that he won't "go" anywhere but home. So that's been a little challenging. Jay won a reading award at school a few weeks ago. Our primary did a service challenge where the kids earned points for doing stuff around the house. It was nice to have them actually happy to help out for a week. And I think that's about it :)
Avery the gymnast
8 years ago







3 comments:
Dear Jay,
I hope you have a good day. Nice medal. I like it.
From,
Corbin
Dear Rex,
I miss you. I want to have a play date with you, but I'm in Colorado.
From,
Corbin
Scorpion lollipops....yikes! Congrats on your award Jaybo. It looks like you and Rex and good helpers and little Eli is learning so fast! Love and kisses
Grandma Becky
Awesome job guys! Way to go on helping around the house. Great photos
Post a Comment