Chad was able to baptize Jay this weekend. We're grateful for all the friends and family that could make it to be with us.
3 comments:
Grandma Becky
said...
One of those wonderful red letter days!! We loved being a part of it all. Jay is such a handsome boy in his new suit. Save the baptism photo..you'll need it for his wedding video! :)
life sure goes by so fast!!! I can't believe that he is eight! I still look at you (lindsay) sometimes and wonder what happened, how did you grow up so fast and then I look at myself and I say how did you that wrinkle? :) miss you!
3 comments:
One of those wonderful red letter days!! We loved being a part of it all. Jay is such a handsome boy in his new suit. Save the baptism photo..you'll need it for his wedding video! :)
Congrats Jay Boy. Im so glad I got to see your baptism
life sure goes by so fast!!! I can't believe that he is eight!
I still look at you (lindsay) sometimes and wonder what happened, how did you grow up so fast and then I look at myself and I say how did you that wrinkle? :) miss you!
Post a Comment