We had a fun day celebrating Eli's 1st birthday. We went to McDonald's, ate cake, opened some cool presents, and watched Tangled. Eli had fun but I think Jay and Rex enjoyed his birthday more than he did. Eli is walking all over the place and says a few words like mama, dada, and hi. His favorite thing, besides mama, is his bottle (we're not looking forward to breaking him of his habit). He loves his big brothers and he loves to be outside. We're so thankful for this little cutie. Happy Birthday Eli!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday cute little Eli! Love the pics!!! He is growing so very fast. Give him a huge hug and kiss from us :)
Happy Birthday Eli! Thanks for posting the pictures and video. Its nice to see how big everyone is getting
oops...I take it mom is automatically signed in on this computer. This and the above post is from LUMPY
happy birthday eli!!
time sure flies!!! I miss you Linds! Maybe someday we can see each other again - :)
Post a Comment