
Rex had his first day of preschool. He was so excited to go to school, but he was a little disappointed when he realized his school was not Jay's kindergarten. He has been asking me about going to school since last year and I'd always tell him he would go when he was bigger. Today he said "I'm bigger today!" and then showed me his strong muscles. This little guy is so cute and funny. He makes me laugh everyday.
5 comments:
i can't believe how big rex is getting! he looks so much older in this picture
He looks older just since last week! What a cute little boy..and growing up so fast. His backpack is as big as he is! Loveable little Rex!
I like his cut-off t-shirt. He is totally ready to go to school!!
nice muscle shirt rex!!!! im glad you are so big and old now that you can go to school. have fun buddy!!
that reminds me of myself when I was little. I wanted to go to school when Jeff and Chad did, and I felt like I had to wait forever until I was "older." ha ha.
Post a Comment