great hit jay!!
I can't believe my Punkylunk is old enough to play ball now. Great hit!!! I'll have to think of an Eggbert and Rupinstine story about baseball to tell you when I get there. I can't wait to see my two boys plus the new one!!! See you soon, Gwenny
I like your swing! Looks like you have some power! I can hardly wait to see you play. Love, Papa
Way to hit the ball Jaybee-do!!!You are the new baseball star in the family!Love you buddy!Grandma Becky
Nice!
He's a baller!! Looking good.
Just like Papa!!! bet your dad is super proud!! Anyday now huh??? can't wait to see some pics:)
Way To Go Jay!! We love you!
Jay! Nice hit! Can't wait to see you again soon. Keep swinging hard! :-)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
great hit jay!!
I can't believe my Punkylunk is old enough to play ball now. Great hit!!! I'll have to think of an Eggbert and Rupinstine story about baseball to tell you when I get there. I can't wait to see my two boys plus the new one!!! See you soon, Gwenny
I like your swing! Looks like you have some power! I can hardly wait to see you play. Love, Papa
Way to hit the ball Jaybee-do!!!
You are the new baseball star in the family!
Love you buddy!
Grandma Becky
Nice!
He's a baller!! Looking good.
Just like Papa!!! bet your dad is super proud!! Anyday now huh??? can't wait to see some pics:)
Way To Go Jay!! We love you!
Jay! Nice hit! Can't wait to see you again soon. Keep swinging hard! :-)
Post a Comment