Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eli Craig Butterfield

The newest addition to our family was born on April 23, 2010 at 11:07 a.m. He was 7 lbs, 3 oz, and 21.5 inches. He and Lindsay were both doing so well, they were discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Jay and Rex are both excited to have a new little brother around the house.









11 comments:

Missy and Nick said...

Yay! Congrats Lindsey! Three boys. WOW! I don't know how you do it. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy! Hopefully my bundle of joy will be here real soon!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is so handsome! You have such a cute family! Hope you are doing well!

Grandma Becky said...

What a little sweetheart. Can't wait to see him! Lindsay you look great...I hope you are able to rest.
Little Eli is adorable!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations, Chad and Lindsay! Chad, you look skinny and Lindsay, you look so perky!! Right after giving birth! xoxo

Lumpy said...

Congratulations! Cant wait too see the little guy

Nancy said...

Congratulations Chad and Lindsay. What a beautiful little baby boy. I sure wish I could cuddle that little one. Love the name!!!!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

SOOOOOO excited for you guys!!! I finally checked my email so I will call you soon and see how it all went. He was even born on Wayne's wife (Amanda') birthday :) Love you all !!!

Phillips Family said...

Congratulations!!

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm excited to come up and see you guys for the blessing. He looks like a little rascal for sure.

Rudy said...

Congratulations Lindsay! You look great and your family is adorable!

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

thanks for the blog