A BOY!
We had our ultrasound today and the baby is clearly a boy. We had lots of fun getting a peek at the little guy. Jay said he looked like an alien. And the sound of the heartbeat scared poor little Rex. But they were really excited to find out they're getting another brother. Our due date is April 28th and we can't wait!

13 comments:
Another Boy! Congratulations!
HAPPY DAY...I love little boys! Can't wait. "Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails"...
Congratulations!!!!
P/S ...does Jay even know what an alien looks like??? What a funny kid.
Congrats!!! does lacy know what she is having yet? Michelle, Amanda and I are all having girls - crazy huh!!
Congratulations!!! Lots of boys, good luck with that.
Congratulations!! A house full of boys is the best. I feel rotten that I didn't know you were expecting before this- but I'm sending you all my happy and healthy pregnancy vibes now. SO happy for you guys!!
so exciting!
How fun!! Madie said: another boy! I wanted a girl! :) We are so excited for you!
hi sherri this is lacy. I am having a girl too!
i am excited to see another one of your cute little boys!
little brat i didn't even know you were expecting! congrats though--i really am excited for you!
I cant believe i haven't called you yet- but congrats- in case i dont hear from you till april-- good luck fatty-- ohh, that might look mean to some onlookers-- oh well
Congrats! I didn't even know you were prego! Good luck with everything!Can't wait to see pics of the little man!
Post a Comment