




Jay has been wanting his own blog post and I've been promising him I'd do an "All About Jay" blog. So, Jayboy, this one is for you.
Jay is 4 1/2 years old and he has always been a big boy. He wears size 6 clothes.
Jay is really smart, and he already knows how to read and write, even though he won't start pre-school until this fall. He writes his own stories, and even wrote a "My Life History" after seeing Grandpa Buttterfield's book with the same title.
Jay loves playing Wii, and his high score in Wii Bowling is 210. And, his Mii has a moustache that looks really cool. We play Wii together almost every night.
Jay's favorite color is blue, and his favorite cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants. I think he would watch Spongebob all day long if we let him.
Jay knows virtually all of the roads in Las Vegas. Once, we were driving on the opposite end of town from where we live (to a place we hadn't been in months) and Jay said "My favorite road is Sir Williams Court." I didn't know what he was talking about until about 2 minutes later when we came upon a road called, you guessed it, Sir Williams Court. He also loves to look at maps and he picks out all of the roads he knows on the map.
Jay loves to fight, and always wants to play boxing or karate. It usually ends in tears.
Jay wants to be a garbage man when he grows up.
Jay loves to cook, and he turned our kitchen into a restaurant called "Jay's Old Mondays." He even posted a sign and menu on our cabinets. You can order a "penut butter and salt and pepar cracr sanwich" if that's your thing.
Jay recently learned how to turn his eyelids inside out (as seen above).
Jay is a good big brother, and he loves playing with Rex.
Jay is our little buddy and we couldn't ask for a better son. Jay, we love you lots!
8 comments:
fun post! the eye lid thing kind of grosses me out.
What a fun blog! As far as we are concerned Jay is the BEST FOUR-YEAR-OLD on the earth! ;)
We love you Jay. You are a very special smart boy. We miss you and wish we could see you more often!
Could I make a reservation for 2 to Jay's Old Mondays cafe? I think it would be a great place to eat. I'm sure that it will be equal to Emeril's. Bam!!!!
Dad
that's such an awesome post, I think I'm gonna steal it and put it on my blog. Jay is the coolest.
what a cool dude. jay thanks for hanging out with me this weekend
Jay is SUPER COOL!!! I didn't know 4 yr olds can turn their eyelids inside out, I can't even do that and I'm.....well, we won't talk about that. Heck, what 4 year old can read like Jay, he has a lot of talent! It was fun to read "All about Jay." Can't wait to see you all in the summer time:)
What a smart and cute kid you have! It's so neat to hear about his little personality.
I think the penut butter salt pepper and cracr sandwich sound yummy jaybo I love you bud
Post a Comment