Saturday, February 07, 2009

All About Rex




Rex is a funny dude. He's learning a lot of new words. He can now say:
Bear
Doggie
Diaper (Bipo)
Cracker
Mama
Dada
Uh oh
Hi
Eye
and he can almost say no (shakes his head and says nuh)
I also noticed this past week that he's starting to fill out a little bit and he's starting to look like a big boy. He also likes to give hugs and kisses, but he has a little temper and throws things when he doesn't get his way.

8 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

what a cutie - I can't believe how big he is getting!! someday I'll get to meet him - :)

mkchilds said...

He is a cute boy!! I dont even think i have met him and look at how big he is!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Oh..what darling pictures of a sweetheart of a boy!! Wish I could give him a hug and kiss. Love the backward hat. He grew up TOO fast!!!

Missy and Nick said...

Hey girl! Good to hear from you. Your boys look so adorable. When are you guys going to come out to visit?

The Thatchers said...

ahh! your kids are so cute!

adespain said...

Lindsay, I have a digital SLR camera, so it is a nice camera. And although I have learned a lot about taking pictures I would say it is probaly the camera that makes them look so go, and some of the lenses that help.

paul and lacy ebert said...

That sounds just about like Erik! But Erik says charlie for doggie and instead of eye he says or "tries" to say belly button.

Anonymous said...

i love seeing pictures of your kids. very cute. and i love them both. you and chad aren't too bad, either. yes, i have a blog thing. the reason you didn't know? because my life was a little catastrophic and i didn't know how to make an appropriate post about that. plus (didn't you read?!) i have had computer issues. hoping all is solved or nearly solved. we'd like to officiall turn into real mormons. and i think a blog is prerequisite. love you. i'll be keeping up on it a little more.