Yesterday Lindsay and the kids returned home from their trip to Duncan. Here are some pictures of Jay and Rex having fun with Papa's horses and a few others from their trip.
You have to love Duncan! Hope you guys had fun! Good to see you for a few seconds in AZ. We will have to set up a day to meet in St. George. We miss you guys!
First off...Sweet bike lynds!! I love it! and it looks as though you all had a fun christmas too! How long were you gone to your fam's?? and, I need you e-mail. I'll call you :)
Isn't it fun that our kids now get to go back to the Duncan homestead to visit grandma and grandpa just like we used to? Unexpected, but so fun. I love visiting Duncan. We really oughtta try to coordinate trips sometime, now that I have a baby on somewhat of a schedule.
5 comments:
What cute pictures...since I couldn't be there to spoil them, I'm glad Grandpa and Grandma Lines could! ;)
Cute cute boys.
You have to love Duncan! Hope you guys had fun! Good to see you for a few seconds in AZ. We will have to set up a day to meet in St. George. We miss you guys!
so fun!!! I love the pic of your mom in the backgroud with rex on the slide - sorry we missed seeing you.
First off...Sweet bike lynds!! I love it! and it looks as though you all had a fun christmas too! How long were you gone to your fam's?? and, I need you e-mail. I'll call you :)
Isn't it fun that our kids now get to go back to the Duncan homestead to visit grandma and grandpa just like we used to? Unexpected, but so fun. I love visiting Duncan. We really oughtta try to coordinate trips sometime, now that I have a baby on somewhat of a schedule.
Post a Comment