Thursday, December 04, 2008

Trip to the zoo

We had a fun time hosting Thanksgiving. Too bad our camera batteries died and we only got a couple of pictures.




Today Lindsay and the kids went to the zoo with Lindsay's friend Amanda and her daughter Madie (Jay's gwerl friend). Too bad the Las Vegas zoo is so pathetic, but they had a good time anyway.











The last time we went to the zoo was September, 2006. I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures to show how much Jay has grown since then.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing the picture of Thanksgiving dinner makes me hungry all over again. Pass the smoked turkey and the stuffing, and don't forget the Sargent salad.

DannyHollie said...

I love the pictures from the ZOO. Jay looks like such a big boy now! and I'm in love with his strawberry hair. How fun to have all the family there for your 1st Thanksgiving in your new home. Your boys are both so sweet and I love to read about Jay's latest hijinx!
Love Hollie (Burton) Jewkes
dhjewkes.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Such cute pictures! Jay has really grown. Two cutest boys in NORTH Las Vegas ;)