Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sledding for the snow challenged

After a bit of trial and error Jay figured out how to sled down the stairs. As you can see, he's a little better at it than I am.


Here are some pictures of the famous snow storm last week. We only got a couple of inches at our house, but there were places in the valley that got about 8 inches! Jay and Rex played in the snow for only about 5 minutes before they decided it was too cold.



5 comments:

DannyHollie said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe you guys got that much snow! And I'm glad my boys aren't the only ones who don't like snow... I took mine out to play and after making one snowball each- they decided the icy wet stuff is over-rated. Cute pictures and I love the stair sledding!

Lumpy said...

nice. i cant believe you guys got snow.

Jeremy and Sherri said...

How fun!! my kids don't even really know what snow is - I think Michael is the only one who has seen it - maybe. they would probably react the same way as rex and jay. I'd have to agree!! :)

Phillips Family said...

Your kids are missing out on the joys of a winter with snow. Hope all is going well...tell Lindsey hello.

paul and lacy ebert said...

How cool is that, snow in vegas! cute pictures